There are times where searching the Apple App Store does not produce the Punchh Developed App you were looking for. Follow the steps below, if still unable to resolve consult Apple Support.
Verify the country & region is set with your iTunes account?
- On your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch tap Settings > [your name] > iTunes & App Store.
- Tap your Apple ID, then tap View Apple ID. You might be asked to sign in.
- Tap Country/Region
If this is NOT set correctly:
- Tap "Change Country or Region."
- Tap the correct country or region
- Review the Terms & Conditions.
- Tap Agree, then tap Agree again to confirm.
- Enter payment information and billing address, then tap Next.
- You must enter a valid payment method for yourregion. Learn more about how to change or remove your Apple ID payment information.
- Once complete, your Apple ID country or region updates for all of your Apple services on all of your Apple products.
If your Country/Region is correct, try searching for the app.
From any mobile browser, search "[app name] iOS"
You will be given search results with the app you're looking for. Tapping on the App, you will be taken into the App Store.