Clients have the option of delivering Coupons to Guests and sometimes the business may want to adjust the expiry of the Coupon after it's been distributed.
When the Coupons have been delivered to Guests the expiry can be adjusted as long as the expiry date hasn't passed.
- Coupons were delivered on 9/26/18
- Originally expiry is set to 3 days
- Adjust Expiry Days to 5 days
- The adjustment has to be made before 9/29/18
- In the Platform click Campaigns
- Search for the Campaign
- Click on the Campaign
- Click next>Section 2 - Adjust Expiry Days
- Save the Campaign
- The expiry of the active Coupons will now be updated.
In an effort to supply information as quickly as possible, this article has been published prior to a formal technical review, and is subject to factual, grammatical, and various structural errors. Data may be incomplete, disordered, or incorrect.
This additional disclaimer will be removed upon formal review of this article. The standard Punchh Inc. KB Disclaimer still applies, and can be found at: https://support.punchh.com/hc/en-us/articles/360040100273-Punchh-Inc-Knowledge-Base-Disclaimer