If we trun on the "Send Email Verification" setting available in the guest validation in the cockpit, there is no way to bypass old users and make this available for only new signups as verification gets turned on for the whole business and not specific to certain new users.
Articles in this section
- How to associate an admin with franchisees on the Punchh platform?
- How do I associate locations to a franchise?
- How do I create a new franchisee on the Punchh platform?
- Why are Email Analytics not displayed in the Campaign Summary Page?
- What error is thrown when a business uses an unsupported or broken dynamic tag in a campaign Email?
- Why is a Guest being unsubscribed from SendGrid but not their Timeline?
- What is the preferred image resolution and aspect ratio for a vertical redeemable image, in Punchh?
- What is the preferred image resolution and aspect ratio for a horizontal redeemable image, in Punchh?
- Does the App Downloads Graph reflect data when app is developed by a 3rd Party?
- Can "Download Stats" on the dashboard page be filtered by location?