If we turn on the "Send Email Verification" setting available in the guest validation in the cockpit, there is no way to bypass old users and make this available for only new signups as verification gets turned on for the whole business and not specific to certain new users.
Articles in this section
- How can I adjust the year of my birthday in the app?
- Where do I find the Punchh Location Key for a site?
- Can a guest use Banked Rewards to purchase a Gift Card?
- Why are Guests not receiving a verification code when migrating?
- Why are guests not included in a "No Checkins in X Duration" segment if they've never had a checkin?
- Why are my campaigns displaying a different scheduled timezone than when I set them to go out?
- Why am I seeing, "InvalidLocation Key" in Punchh Logs? (Aloha)
- Why can I not Gift/Message a Guest User account?
- Why are guests with suspicious activity not listed in Fraud Suspects report?
- How do I test a Post Check-in Campaign Offer?