Read-only access can be enabled for any admin user but if you want to disable it yourself the role you're assigned has to have the ability to edit roles & permissions. To disable read-only access the steps below will be your guide:
- In the Punchh Platform click Settings>Admin Users>Admin in Question
- On the top right of the Admin Account click "Remove Read-Only"
- Read-Only Access will now be disabled
- This can be confirmed because the User will be able to create/edit Campaigns or Segments
- The Admin User will be able to view/create/edit Campaigns or Segments