An Admin with the Business Owner Role are those that have access to all sections of the Dashboard because they're key players within the organization. Sometimes, even with all the permissions enabled for the Role (Business Owner) they will encounter an issue with creating and editing Segments. This is assuming the following permissions are enabled for the Role:
- Segment Management
- Allow admins to access Guests
- Allow access to complete guest section
- Campaign Management
- Mass Campaign Management
There is a feature within Punchh called "Read-Only" and this will prevent Admin Users from creating or editing Segments. There are two indicators that will present themselves if the "Read-Only" feature is enabled.
- When attempting to create or edit a Segment the following error will be displayed:
- The Admin Account will reflect the following:
To allow Admins the ability to create and edit Segments follow the steps below:
- In Dashboard click Settings>Admin Users>Admin in Question
- On the top right of the Admin Account click "Remove Read-Only"
The Admin User will now be able to create and edit Segments.