The gifting rules if Conditioning gifting toggle is ON:
- You can define one or more rules and a reward against each.
- For each rule, you can configure two conditions:- a Segment (for evaluation based on guests' attributes) and a Qualification Criteria (for evaluation based on transactional attributes). At least one condition should be defined for a rule.
- All conditions of a rule must be met for gifting of the specified reward.
- Rules are evaluated in priority starting from the first one.
- If all conditions of a rule are met, the associated reward will be gifted and the rules defined further will not be evaluated.
In an effort to supply information as quickly as possible, this article has been published prior to a formal technical review, and is subject to factual, grammatical, and various structural errors. Data may be incomplete, misordered, or incorrect.
This additional disclaimer will be removed upon formal review of this article. The standard Punchh Inc. KB Disclaimer still applies, and can be found at: https://support.punchh.com/hc/en-us/articles/360040100273-Punchh-Inc-Knowledge-Base-Disclaimer