Read-Only access can be enabled for any Admin User but if you want to enable it yourself the role you're assigned has to have the ability to edit Roles & Permissions. To enable Read-Only access the steps below will be your guide:
- In the Dashboard click Settings>Admin Users>Admin in Question
- On the top right of the Admin Account click "Make Read-Only"
- Read-Only Access will now be enabled
- This can be confirmed because the User will be unable to create/edit Campaigns or Segments
- The Admin User will be able to view Campaigns or Segments but not make adjustments