Read-Only access can be enabled for any Admin User but if you want to enable it yourself the role you're assigned has to have the ability to edit Roles & Permissions. To enable Read-Only access the steps below will be your guide:
- In the Platform click Settings>Admin Users>Admin in Question
- On the top right of the Admin Account click "Make Read-Only"
- Read-Only Access will now be enabled
- This can be confirmed because the User will be unable to create/edit Campaigns or Segments
- The Admin User will be able to view Campaigns or Segments but not make adjustments
In an effort to supply information as quickly as possible, this article has been published prior to a formal technical review, and is subject to factual, grammatical, and various structural errors. Data may be incomplete, disordered, or incorrect.
This additional disclaimer will be removed upon formal review of this article. The standard Punchh Inc. KB Disclaimer still applies, and can be found at: https://support.punchh.com/hc/en-us/articles/360040100273-Punchh-Inc-Knowledge-Base-Disclaimer