The Average X Visits segment starting point is configured to filter for guests based on their average number of visits over a defined period of time.
- From Guests > Segments click the dropdown menu and choose 'Top N Spenders' segment type
- Name the segment
- (Optional) Enter a description
- Membership Levels - Designate the level of membership this segment will apply to if varying levels of membership are applicable
- Effective Locations - Designate the individual locations or location groups this segment will apply to
Average Factor – The average factor is the number of days that a guest's visit total will be divided by to find their relative average. If you want to find a guest's weekly average, you should set this number to 7. For a monthly average, set this number to 30.
Operator (referring to a guest's visit total over the duration) – This attribute defines the relative visit total based on the Minimum value a guest much reach to be included in this segment.
- Duration unit - Covers the duration starting from the beginning of the program till date in the selected timezone
- Time zone - Select the timezone for the segment