At times, you will need to move all members of one location to another, usually in the event of a store closure or erroneous upload of guests. Here's how:
- From Punchh Platform, click Settings > Manage Guest's Location.
- You'll want to choose the current location of the guests you're wanting to move. Note: This process will move/remove *all* guests from the current location.
- Next, choose eClub guests, Loyalty, or Both Eclub and Loyalty as the Guest Type that you're wanting to move.
- For moving them to a different location, choose "Replace".
- Lastly, select the location you want the guests' favorite location to be updated to, and press Update.
In an effort to supply information as quickly as possible, this article has been published prior to a formal technical review, and is subject to factual, grammatical, and various structural errors. Data may be incomplete, misordered, or incorrect.
This additional disclaimer will be removed upon formal review of this article. The standard Punchh Inc. KB Disclaimer still applies, and can be found at: https://support.punchh.com/hc/en-us/articles/360040100273-Punchh-Inc-Knowledge-Base-Disclaimer