The Pending Points cockpit setting makes it so that a guest's points lag behind for a time (one hour, for example) before they are added to the guest's total. This is so that any changes/adjustments to the receipt won't create a situation where the guest is earning points for items they ended up not actually paying for. However, because of this, your future test barcode checkin may not be recognized. To get around this for testing purposes, create a segment that includes just 1 person: you. This way, you can activate your campaign to start immediately and test it for yourself without worrying about it sending out to your guests.
Articles in this section
- Why would a guest get an email days after the campaign has processed?
- How many gift cards can be purchase to meet the threshold amount to receive the reward for a single Post Purchase Campaign?
- Is it possible to transfer the Virtual gift balance to a physical gift card in the app?
- How do I locate a Guest account?
- How many devices can a guest account be signed into for rewards?
- Can we force logout for a guest on the mobile app?
- How do I uninstall Punchh? (Aloha)
- How do I build a segment targeting guests that opened an email?
- How do I save an email as a file for forwarding as an attachment?
- Why wont Punchh uninstall? (Aloha)