The Pending Points cockpit setting makes it so that a guest's points lag behind for a time (one hour, for example) before they are added to the guest's total. This is so that any changes/adjustments to the receipt won't create a situation where the guest is earning points for items they ended up not actually paying for. However, because of this, your future test barcode checkin may not be recognized. To get around this for testing purposes, create a segment that includes just 1 person: you. This way, you can activate your campaign to start immediately and test it for yourself without worrying about it sending out to your guests.
Articles in this section
- Why is my new location not showing up in the Ordering Screen in the App?
- How can I adjust the year of my birthday in the app?
- Where do I find the Punchh Location Key for a site?
- Can a guest use Banked Rewards to purchase a Gift Card?
- Why are Guests not receiving a verification code when migrating?
- Why are guests not included in a "No Checkins in X Duration" segment if they've never had a checkin?
- Why are my campaigns displaying a different scheduled timezone than when I set them to go out?
- Why am I seeing, "InvalidLocation Key" in Punchh Logs? (Aloha)
- Why can I not Gift/Message a Guest User account?
- Why are guests with suspicious activity not listed in Fraud Suspects report?