The Pending Points cockpit setting makes it so that a guest's points lag behind for a time (one hour, for example) before they are added to the guest's total. This is so that any changes/adjustments to the receipt won't create a situation where the guest is earning points for items they ended up not actually paying for. However, because of this, your future test barcode checkin may not be recognized. To get around this for testing purposes, create a segment that includes just 1 person: you. This way, you can activate your campaign to start immediately and test it for yourself without worrying about it sending out to your guests.
Articles in this section
- How can I edit a product's Alternate Lookup ID in Revel?
- What Menu Item ID comes over to Punchh from Revel?
- Why I am not able to turn ON the Conditional Gifting toggle for an already saved derived reward with Surprise sets settings?
- What are the gifting rules for Conditional gifting?
- Why am I getting 'No details found but checksum valid for *Location Name*' when I search for an older barcode under Barcode Lookup?
- Why is my guest receiving a multiple redemption error when redeeming for an online order?
- What are the limitations of eClub?
- How can I create a segment from an eClub group?
- eCLub Upload Failures
- What are the different sections found on a Guest Dashboard?