Make sure that your cashiers know to enter the redemption code at the end of the transaction. This is because the receipt associated with redemption must meet the qualification criteria settings you chose for it, and if the qualifying items haven't yet been added, the system will not recognize it as meeting the appropriate criteria.
Articles in this section
- How can I edit a product's Alternate Lookup ID in Revel?
- What Menu Item ID comes over to Punchh from Revel?
- Why I am not able to turn ON the Conditional Gifting toggle for an already saved derived reward with Surprise sets settings?
- What are the gifting rules for Conditional gifting?
- Why am I getting 'No details found but checksum valid for *Location Name*' when I search for an older barcode under Barcode Lookup?
- Why is my guest receiving a multiple redemption error when redeeming for an online order?
- What are the limitations of eClub?
- How can I create a segment from an eClub group?
- eCLub Upload Failures
- What are the different sections found on a Guest Dashboard?