The Punchh Smart Agent collects POS data in real-time. However, we are not the system of record for such transaction data for financial-reconciliation purposes. For example, transaction voids or end of day close operations may lead to adjustments in a client system of record that our systems are not designed to receive. Note that the Lift Report, thus, typically represents 98% of POS data and acts as a representative summary for loyalty versus non-loyalty inferences.
Articles in this section
- Why is my Birthday Campaign delivering its reward one day after the guest birthday?
- Which is the equivalent filter for segment type (OLD) ‘Total Points on Current Card’ would be in Segments Beta?
- Why the segment type "Current Reward balance" not pulling the guests who have the points in their current card?
- Which segment type in old Segment section is used to pull points from the current card?
- What value the segment type "Current Reward Balance" pulls?
- Why is my Notification Template or email reflecting the wrong amount of current points to the guest?
- How long are POS logs stored?
- What is the Reset Password URL used for?
- How to raise support ticket to valuetec?
- Campaign Processing Progress Bar