The Punchh Smart Agent collects POS data in real-time. However, we are not the system of record for such transaction data for financial-reconciliation purposes. For example, transaction voids or end of day close operations may lead to adjustments in a client system of record that our systems are not designed to receive. Note that the Lift Report, thus, typically represents 98% of POS data and acts as a representative summary for loyalty versus non-loyalty inferences.
Articles in this section
- Why there are no location and rank details in the "Top n loyalty guests segment" export?
- Why does Punchh require MFA for login?
- How do I upload multiple images at once to media manager?
- In what timezone Post Purchase campaigns runs?
- What is Rolling Expiry?
- Are coupon codes recycled if they are not used?
- Does only loyalty checkin information is included in Checkin Data Export?
- How to exclude gift cards from being discounted when a promo/coupon is applied?
- Why a new account is created when Guests update their email in Facebook?
- How do I contact Speedline support?