The Punchh Smart Agent collects POS data in real-time. However, we are not the system of record for such transaction data for financial-reconciliation purposes. For example, transaction voids or end of day close operations may lead to adjustments in a client system of record that our systems are not designed to receive. Note that the Lift Report, thus, typically represents 98% of POS data and acts as a representative summary for loyalty versus non-loyalty inferences.
Articles in this section
- How do I change the timezone used in data exports for Checkin Data?
- What does "Item with barcode [string] does not exist" mean? (Auphan)
- Can Connected Locations be removed from guests?
- How do I check for a new version of Aloha?
- How does the "Campaign Management - Restricted Access" permission work?
- Why the app is no longer available to download from the App Store?
- How do I remove a location from a location group?
- How to reactivate a recall campaign whose current status is Inactive?
- Where can I find which Notification Templates are Enabled/Disabled to be triggered for the business?
- Why the Reward Notification template is not triggered for a business which use "Points Unlock Redeemable"?