The Punchh Smart Agent collects POS data in real-time. However, we are not the system of record for such transaction data for financial-reconciliation purposes. For example, transaction voids or end of day close operations may lead to adjustments in a client system of record that our systems are not designed to receive. Note that the Lift Report, thus, typically represents 98% of POS data and acts as a representative summary for loyalty versus non-loyalty inferences.
Articles in this section
- How do I delete a guest from the Punchh Platform?
- Why are a larger amount of Guests falling into the Top N Loyalty Guests at each Location Segment Type?
- How can I make a redeemable with Sum of Amounts apply to a specific amount of items on the check?
- How can I tell if our modifiers are showing up correctly in Punchh?
- How do I transfer all eClub members or loyalty members from one favorite location to another location?
- Can we change the Minimum/Low Feedback Rating Threshold?
- Why aren't campaigns showing up in the Advertised Campaign list?
- Why are guests with zero points getting an expiration notification?
- Why is the Calendar to schedule a Campaign reflect days in the Past?
- Why isn't my Item ID Line Item Selector working?