The Punchh Smart Agent collects POS data in real-time. However, we are not the system of record for such transaction data for financial-reconciliation purposes. For example, transaction voids or end of day close operations may lead to adjustments in a client system of record that our systems are not designed to receive. Note that the Lift Report, thus, typically represents 98% of POS data and acts as a representative summary for loyalty versus non-loyalty inferences.
Articles in this section
- Why do guests receive "your selected reward is not valid for this order" on web or app orders when the items meet the qualification criteria?
- Why is an admin able to access the Campaign tab but unable to access certain campaigns?
- How do I test a lab location in Production but make it unavailable to guests in the mobile app?
- Who can provide location access to the Admin users?
- How the Signups are calculated when particular location is selected on landing page?
- How do I change my Punchh admin account email address?
- How to resolve "Cannot start service from the command line or debugger. A windows Service must first be installed" error.
- How to update the alert message displayed when the Coupon code is added while ordering online?
- Can we exclude certain menu items from being considered as a "Favorite Menu Item" on the guest timeline?
- Can guests add the invite/referral code even if they have skipped the invite code screen?