The Punchh Smart Agent collects POS data in real-time. However, we are not the system of record for such transaction data for financial-reconciliation purposes. For example, transaction voids or end of day close operations may lead to adjustments in a client system of record that our systems are not designed to receive. Note that the Lift Report, thus, typically represents 98% of POS data and acts as a representative summary for loyalty versus non-loyalty inferences.
Articles in this section
- Why Guests are receiving an error when clicking on an email?
- What can be transferred between Guest Accounts?
- How can we transfer visits, status, tier, & transaction history between Guest accounts?
- Why are guests receiving the error "the coupon is not valid for this order" using Online Ordering?
- Why are rewards not showing in NCR Silver?
- How prevent multiple signups on a device?
- Why am I receiving emails about POS data being received/not being received?
- How to associate an admin with franchisees on the Punchh platform?
- How do I associate locations to a franchise?
- How do I create a new franchisee on the Punchh platform?