The Punchh Smart Agent collects POS data in real-time. However, we are not the system of record for such transaction data for financial-reconciliation purposes. For example, transaction voids or end of day close operations may lead to adjustments in a client system of record that our systems are not designed to receive. Note that the Lift Report, thus, typically represents 98% of POS data and acts as a representative summary for loyalty versus non-loyalty inferences.
Articles in this section
- How do I set the maximum amount that can be set on a gift card?
- What does the "Wait too Long" error indicate (Positouch)?
- How do I manually unsubscribe a guest from receiving emails/SMS?
- If a receipt shows as RED in barcode search or lookup what does that indicate?
- What does the error "connection reset by peer" mean on the FTP Endpoints page?
- Where can I find the stats of the of users' first loyalty check-in at a particular location?
- Is phone number a required field for a guest under Edit Profile?
- Can a Maximum Amount for gift cards be defined in Punchh for a business?
- Which button should be pressed for Punchh redemptions in Positouch?
- Why the user is getting error "Provided Redeemable location is not correct" while redeeming?
- Is it possible to gift a coupon to a guest?
- Why are check quantities different from the POS and Punchh?
- How to understand Redemption Stats data.
- How do I remove points/rewards from a guest (Forced Redemption)?