Heartbeats status fields
The Heartbeats board contains the following information:
- Name, Location ID, Store Number – Information to identify the store (provided by you when creating locations).
- Printing – Checks for the current status of the POS printer(s) at that location. Are they printing receipts?
- Logs – Click to view a list of up-to-the-minute activity, including any errors or warnings.
- Uptime – The length of time in DD:HH:MM:SS that the POS has been up and running.
- Backlog – The number of receipts waiting to be sent to the Punchh servers. This should always be 0 unless there has been an issue with internet connectivity or connection error with Punchh.
There may be cases when the POS is working fine but is not able to connect with Punchh at that moment. In that instance, a backlog will be created.
- Checks – The number of "heartbeats" since last outage. Each check consists of Punchh pinging the POS to check its current health and total activities.
- Redeems Requested – The number of attempted redemptions from the POS (regardless of success).
- Redeems Submitted – The number of successfully submitted redemptions made since the last downtime.
- Redeems Failed – The number of failed redemptions made since the last downtime. Failed redemption may be caused by a server or local POS error.
- Version – Lists the Punchh software version(s) currently running on POS's at that location, important for troubleshooting. We recommend keeping your POS's up to date with the most recent software version.
In an effort to supply information as quickly as possible, this article has been published prior to a formal technical review, and is subject to factual, grammatical, and various structural errors. Data may be incomplete, disordered, or incorrect.
This additional disclaimer will be removed upon formal review of this article. The standard Punchh Inc. KB Disclaimer still applies, and can be found at: https://support.punchh.com/hc/en-us/articles/360040100273-Punchh-Inc-Knowledge-Base-Disclaimer