The ability to print, or not to print, a coupon from an email is not a functionality managed by Punchh. This could be a restriction from your email provider, an issue within your browser, or even a connectivity issue. Unfortunately, Punchh is not able to assist with these issues.
Articles in this section
- Why would a guest get an email days after the campaign has processed?
- How many gift cards can be purchase to meet the threshold amount to receive the reward for a single Post Purchase Campaign?
- Is it possible to transfer the Virtual gift balance to a physical gift card in the app?
- How do I locate a Guest account?
- How many devices can a guest account be signed into for rewards?
- Can we force logout for a guest on the mobile app?
- How do I uninstall Punchh? (Aloha)
- How do I build a segment targeting guests that opened an email?
- How do I save an email as a file for forwarding as an attachment?
- Why wont Punchh uninstall? (Aloha)