The Only Visited with discount segment is used to filter for guests who have at least one receipt containing one or more discounted menu items.
- From Guests > Segments click the dropdown menu and choose 'Only Visited with discount' segment type
- Name the segment
- (Optional) Enter a description
- Effective Locations - Designate the individual locations or location groups this segment will apply to
- Operator (referring to a guest's current point or check-in total) - Use the operator to define the range of discounted visits a guest must have to trigger their addition to this segment.
- Minimum value - Set the minimum value of visits a guest must have to trigger this segment
Maximum value - Set the maximum value of visits (only applicable when 'Between' operator is set)
- Duration unit - Covers the duration starting from the beginning of the program till date in the selected timezone
- Time zone - Select the timezone for the segment