Profile Segment types are configured based on specific information present in a guest's profile, such as User Type; responses to profile field questions such as age, gender, or birthday; or sign-up date or migration status, etc. The attributes for each of these segments types focus on particular guest information, but like many segment starting points, these attributes are only a jumping-off point.
Articles in this section
- How can I edit a product's Alternate Lookup ID in Revel?
- What Menu Item ID comes over to Punchh from Revel?
- Why I am not able to turn ON the Conditional Gifting toggle for an already saved derived reward with Surprise sets settings?
- What are the gifting rules for Conditional gifting?
- Why am I getting 'No details found but checksum valid for *Location Name*' when I search for an older barcode under Barcode Lookup?
- Why is my guest receiving a multiple redemption error when redeeming for an online order?
- What are the limitations of eClub?
- How can I create a segment from an eClub group?
- eCLub Upload Failures
- What are the different sections found on a Guest Dashboard?