The steps below outline how to create a segment to return all signed up guests by User Type since program launch.
- Open the Punchh Platform and navigate to Guests > Segments > New Segment
- Choose Segment Type > "Guest Profile Based"
- Add a name and description (if applicable)
- Select the User Type - can specify between Loyalty, eClub or both.
- Do not configure a favorite location or segment attribute*
- Duration Unit should be set to "Lifetime" to pull all accounts in the database.
*A date-related Segment Attribute is not required for an 'All Signed Up' segment and should not be configured. Adding a date-related Segment Attribute on top of the "Lifetime" duration unit will pull inaccurate data. If a date range that is not "Lifetime" needs to be selected, please do so through the Duration Unit field and not a Segment Attribute.