If we have more then one recall campaign for a specified time-lapsed then the campaigns will trigger based on their priority. If notifications are being sent to the guest through the first campaign they would not be able to receive notification from the second campaign attached to the recall campaign.
Articles in this section
- How do I generate a transaction Audit Report within Aloha?
- How do I export a report from a campaign that has already been processed?
- How do I enable Two-Factor Authentication in the platform? (Dashboard)
- What is the purpose of the countdown timer for redeemed rewards in the app?
- What Dynamic Tags may be used in Messaging/Campaigns?
- What does the "No Item Found for SKU Punchh......" error mean in Brink?
- Why I am not able to turn the Rich Messages toggle off for a Notification template?
- How can I move email templates from "My Templates" to "Default Templates"?
- Do I need to update my iOS Distribution Certificate? (Apple Developer)
- Which dynamic tag should we use if we want to display the total points in the guest account?