If we have more then one recall campaign for a specified time-lapsed then the campaigns will trigger based on their priority. If notifications are being sent to the guest through the first campaign they would not be able to receive notification from the second campaign attached to the recall campaign.
Articles in this section
- How do I set the maximum amount that can be set on a gift card?
- What does the "Wait too Long" error indicate (Positouch)?
- How do I manually unsubscribe a guest from receiving emails/SMS?
- If a receipt shows as RED in barcode search or lookup what does that indicate?
- What does the error "connection reset by peer" mean on the FTP Endpoints page?
- Where can I find the stats of the of users' first loyalty check-in at a particular location?
- Is phone number a required field for a guest under Edit Profile?
- Can a Maximum Amount for gift cards be defined in Punchh for a business?
- Which button should be pressed for Punchh redemptions in Positouch?
- How do I set up a line item selector to include modifiers?
- What is the purpose of the countdown timer for redeemed rewards in the app?
- How do I enable Two-Factor Authentication in the platform? (Dashboard)
- Is there any difference in App build for Android and iOS?
- Why are bar codes not printing at my location? (Toast)