If we have more then one recall campaign for a specified time-lapsed then the campaigns will trigger based on their priority. If notifications are being sent to the guest through the first campaign they would not be able to receive notification from the second campaign attached to the recall campaign.
Articles in this section
- Why is the Calendar to schedule a Campaign reflect days in the Past?
- Why isn't my Item ID Line Item Selector working?
- How can I bulk update the location hours on the Punchh Platform?
- When using coupons and promos in the app, why do I receive the, "Coupons are not configured for this store" error?
- What is the Toast workflow for barcodes to print?
- How do I update/change a Guests Favorite Connected Location?
- How do I update a Location Phone Number?
- Why does the Campaign Analysis show no data?
- Why am I receiving, "Error creating schedule: Start Time Campaign schedule time should be in future" when creating a Campaign?
- How do I edit/remove a Phone Number from a Guest Timeline?