If we have more then one recall campaign for a specified time-lapsed then the campaigns will trigger based on their priority. If notifications are being sent to the guest through the first campaign they would not be able to receive notification from the second campaign attached to the recall campaign.
Articles in this section
- Discount setup at POS (Micros)
- Campaign Alert
- Why are guests not qualifying for location specific promo codes?
- How does Location Based Segments works for eClub guests?
- Can we remove the user accounts that are sharing devices from the timeline snapshot?
- How can we confirm if a guest shares a device with another guest?
- How does a Qualification Criteria interact with line items of type "D"?
- Why am I getting the message "Please ask cashier to credit points for your purchase."?
- What are the different Validation Types in the POS settings for a location?
- Why do Loyalty sales on the Dashboard not match Loyalty sales in Analytics Audience?