If we have more then one recall campaign for a specified time-lapsed then the campaigns will trigger based on their priority. If notifications are being sent to the guest through the first campaign they would not be able to receive notification from the second campaign attached to the recall campaign.
Articles in this section
- Lapsed Guests Trend
- Can Punchh remove a Guest's data from all Punchh systems upon request?
- How do I check the location key at store (Aloha)?
- Why am I not receiving a test email when testing a campaign?
- Can I make changes to the CSS file for our iFrame?
- Why Do Email Engagement Stats Differ Between The Classic and New Campaign Performance Page?
- How does "Return reward to guest's account if redemption is not honored or if redemption code expires" feature works.
- How to update end date for a redeemable
- Why Don't Guests Earn On Delivery Fees If No Earning Exclusion Is Configured?
- Sendgrid email engagement stats data export