If we have more then one recall campaign for a specified time-lapsed then the campaigns will trigger based on their priority. If notifications are being sent to the guest through the first campaign they would not be able to receive notification from the second campaign attached to the recall campaign.
Articles in this section
- How to manually reinstall the Punchh dll and executable files in Aloha?
- How Punchh discounts applied at the POS appear in the receipt?
- Why is my Birthday Campaign delivering its reward one day after the guest birthday?
- Which is the equivalent filter for segment type (OLD) ‘Total Points on Current Card’ would be in Segments Beta?
- Why the segment type "Current Reward balance" not pulling the guests who have the points in their current card?
- Which segment type in old Segment section is used to pull points from the current card?
- What value the segment type "Current Reward Balance" pulls?
- Why is my Notification Template or email reflecting the wrong amount of current points to the guest?
- How long are POS logs stored?
- What is the Reset Password URL used for?