Guests are able to add previous orders to their favorites for quick access and ordering. They can be added/edited using the following process:
- Adding a Favorite: From within the loyalty app, choose "Order" from the menu bar, and then tap "Orders" to access previous orders.
- In order to add a favorite order, you would simply tap on one of your previous orders, and on the next screen, add a name and press "Save".
- Re-Ordering: From Order > Orders, choose the Favorite orders tab, at the top right.
- Removing Favorite Orders: Currently, favorite orders can only be removed via the Online Ordering portal using a browser. Just navigate to the portal, login and go to the Home page.
- Look for the Favorite order section, and choose edit to edit or remove any currently saved favorites.
In an effort to supply information as quickly as possible, this article has been published prior to a formal technical review, and is subject to factual, grammatical, and various structural errors. Data may be incomplete, misordered, or incorrect.
This additional disclaimer will be removed upon formal review of this article. The standard Punchh Inc. KB Disclaimer still applies, and can be found at: https://support.punchh.com/hc/en-us/articles/360040100273-Punchh-Inc-Knowledge-Base-Disclaimer