I was asked to provide a guest's Session ID for troubleshooting a mobile app glitch or bug. How do I find this information?
- The device session ID is found within the app and is unique each time they open the app.
- Have the guest to open the App try to recreate the glitch or bug.
- if it occurs again, before closing out the app.
- The guest can find the session ID by navigating to the "Need Help?" or "Help" section of the app
This will provide the following details as well as the session ID
- Guest Name and Email Address
- Device Model and OS
- App Version, Framework and Build
- Session ID
Need help is usually found under the more tab
Have them click on App feedback
This will stage an email and the APP session ID will be at the bottom of the email they send you