The discrepancy is there because on the Dashboard (the landing page) we are showing count of users who have joined in that time frame. Whereas, in location stats, we are showing users who have made their first checkin in the given time frame.
Articles in this section
- Why can I not Gift/Message a Guest User account?
- Why are guests with suspicious activity not listed in Fraud Suspects report?
- How do I test a Post Check-in Campaign Offer?
- Where can I update the iFrame CSS URL?
- Can locations in Punchh be deleted permanently?
- What value does Punchh filter by when exporting guests from Analytics?
- What does the error "Invalid Division Number" mean when purchasing Gift Cards?
- Why does my email scorecard for a location not have all data available?
- How do we find when the 1st and last emails were delivered to Guests?
- How do we apply a point multiplier to all menu items?
- Can I see how many guests have signed up by/per location?
- Why is a random location displayed on a Timeline when gifting a Guest?
- Why can't I export a data report even though I have all the permissions?
- Why there is discrepancy in receipt time fetched from POS and the Check-in time displayed on Punchh Platform?
- Why is my guest getting "device compatibility test check failed" when they try to access the app on the mobile phone?