The discrepancy is there because on the Dashboard (the landing page) we are showing count of users who have joined in that time frame. Whereas, in location stats, we are showing users who have made their first checkin in the given time frame.
Articles in this section
- What does " Guest uses an Unknown Device" indicate on a guest's timeline?
- Why is a Punchh campaign email displaying strangely in Outlook?
- How do I create an API key in my brands sandbox or production environment?
- How do I export data immediately from the Punchh platform?
- What is Order Throttling in OLO?
- How does OLO host images for menu items?
- How do I view all transactions for a location regardless of earning status, by date?
- Why are Aloha locations not receiving updates after the scheduled roll out?
- Which orders does the Max Redemption configuration apply?
- What does the "Unit in Aloha not found in store listing" error indicate?
- Can I see how many guests have signed up by/per location?
- Why is a random location displayed on a Timeline when gifting a Guest?
- Why can't I export a data report even though I have all the permissions?
- Why there is discrepancy in receipt time fetched from POS and the Check-in time displayed on Punchh Platform?
- Why is my guest getting "device compatibility test check failed" when they try to access the app on the mobile phone?