The discrepancy is there because on the Dashboard (the landing page) we are showing count of users who have joined in that time frame. Whereas, in location stats, we are showing users who have made their first checkin in the given time frame.
Articles in this section
- How can I adjust the year of my birthday in the app?
- Where do I find the Punchh Location Key for a site?
- Can a guest use Banked Rewards to purchase a Gift Card?
- Why are Guests not receiving a verification code when migrating?
- Why are guests not included in a "No Checkins in X Duration" segment if they've never had a checkin?
- Why are my campaigns displaying a different scheduled timezone than when I set them to go out?
- Why am I seeing, "InvalidLocation Key" in Punchh Logs? (Aloha)
- Why can I not Gift/Message a Guest User account?
- Why are guests with suspicious activity not listed in Fraud Suspects report?
- How do I test a Post Check-in Campaign Offer?
- Can I see how many guests have signed up by/per location?
- Why is a random location displayed on a Timeline when gifting a Guest?
- Why can't I export a data report even though I have all the permissions?
- Why there is discrepancy in receipt time fetched from POS and the Check-in time displayed on Punchh Platform?
- Why is my guest getting "device compatibility test check failed" when they try to access the app on the mobile phone?