The discrepancy is there because on the Dashboard (the landing page) we are showing count of users who have joined in that time frame. Whereas, in location stats, we are showing users who have made their first checkin in the given time frame.
Articles in this section
- How do I generate a transaction Audit Report within Aloha?
- How do I export a report from a campaign that has already been processed?
- How do I enable Two-Factor Authentication in the platform? (Dashboard)
- What is the purpose of the countdown timer for redeemed rewards in the app?
- What Dynamic Tags may be used in Messaging/Campaigns?
- What does the "No Item Found for SKU Punchh......" error mean in Brink?
- Why I am not able to turn the Rich Messages toggle off for a Notification template?
- How can I move email templates from "My Templates" to "Default Templates"?
- Do I need to update my iOS Distribution Certificate? (Apple Developer)
- Which dynamic tag should we use if we want to display the total points in the guest account?