The discrepancy is there because on the Dashboard (the landing page) we are showing count of users who have joined in that time frame. Whereas, in location stats, we are showing users who have made their first checkin in the given time frame.
Articles in this section
- Why do taxes apply to free items when a Punchh discount is used?
- Why are guests receiving a 404 error when clicking a referral link?
- Can I export a segment from within the segment edit page?
- Why are guests receiving discount qualification failed when redeeming a BOGO?
- How do I view statistics around POS sign ups from the platform?
- Does Punchh integrate directly with any payment processors?
- How to filter out guests with no check-in to be attached with the RFM data?
- What file format is customary for POS logs?
- Why are barcodes printing on receipts that are already checked in using a redeemables at the POS? (POSitouch)
- Why are barcodes printing on receipts that are already checked in using a redeemables at the POS? (Maitre D)
- Can I see how many guests have signed up by/per location?
- Why is a random location displayed on a Timeline when gifting a Guest?
- Why can't I export a data report even though I have all the permissions?
- Why there is discrepancy in receipt time fetched from POS and the Check-in time displayed on Punchh Platform?
- Why is my guest getting "device compatibility test check failed" when they try to access the app on the mobile phone?