To identify user permissions, please follow these steps:
- Go to Settings > Admin Users in the dashboard.
The 'Admin Users' page houses 4 tabs (Admin, Activities, Roles & Permissions). Each tab will identify the following:
- Admin - This tab lists user names, roles and sign-in information.
- Activities - This tab lists each Admin and identifies the the Activities of each user.
- Roles - This tab lists each Role and allows you to click on a role and see the Permissions that role allows for. (Active Permissions are green, disabled Permissions are red.)
- Permissions - This tab lists each Permission and identifies the Roles and Admins assigned to that have that permission enabled.