Yes, limiting an admin user's permissions pertains to campaigns and functionality with regards to all campaign-related activities. It does not prevent the admin user from being able to see other guest's timelines.
Articles in this section
- Can a guest use Banked Rewards to purchase a Gift Card?
- Why are Guests not receiving a verification code when migrating?
- Why are guests not included in a "No Checkins in X Duration" segment if they've never had a checkin?
- Why are my campaigns displaying a different scheduled timezone than when I set them to go out?
- Why am I seeing, "InvalidLocation Key" in Punchh Logs? (Aloha)
- Why can I not Gift/Message a Guest User account?
- Why are guests with suspicious activity not listed in Fraud Suspects report?
- How do I test a Post Check-in Campaign Offer?
- Where can I update the iFrame CSS URL?
- Can locations in Punchh be deleted permanently?