When a guest is shopping at "Store A" and the guest is being checked in at "Store B". Look under Settings > Locations, select "Store A" then click on Map. The GPS coordinates will be unavailable for "Store A" and be somewhere in the middle of the Ocean. This forces GPS to default to another store. Go on Google Maps lookup the address for this location and update the location in the dashboard under the Map by copying and pasting the GPS coordinates from the address bar in the browser.
Articles in this section
- How can I adjust the year of my birthday in the app?
- Where do I find the Punchh Location Key for a site?
- Can a guest use Banked Rewards to purchase a Gift Card?
- Why are Guests not receiving a verification code when migrating?
- Why are guests not included in a "No Checkins in X Duration" segment if they've never had a checkin?
- Why are my campaigns displaying a different scheduled timezone than when I set them to go out?
- Why am I seeing, "InvalidLocation Key" in Punchh Logs? (Aloha)
- Why can I not Gift/Message a Guest User account?
- Why are guests with suspicious activity not listed in Fraud Suspects report?
- How do I test a Post Check-in Campaign Offer?