When a guest is shopping at "Store A" and the guest is being checked in at "Store B". Look under Settings > Locations, select "Store A" then click on Map. The GPS coordinates will be unavailable for "Store A" and be somewhere in the middle of the Ocean. This forces GPS to default to another store. Go on Google Maps lookup the address for this location and update the location in the dashboard under the Map by copying and pasting the GPS coordinates from the address bar in the browser.
Articles in this section
- How can we transfer visits, status, tier, & transaction history between Guest accounts?
- Why are guests receiving the error "the coupon is not valid for this order" using Online Ordering?
- Why are rewards not showing in NCR Silver?
- How prevent multiple signups on a device?
- Why am I receiving emails about POS data being received/not being received?
- How to associate an admin with franchisees on the Punchh platform?
- How do I associate locations to a franchise?
- How do I create a new franchisee on the Punchh platform?
- Why are Email Analytics not displayed in the Campaign Summary Page?
- What error is thrown when a business uses an unsupported or broken dynamic tag in a campaign Email?