When a guest is shopping at "Store A" and the guest is being checked in at "Store B". Look under Settings > Locations, select "Store A" then click on Map. The GPS coordinates will be unavailable for "Store A" and be somewhere in the middle of the Ocean. This forces GPS to default to another store. Go on Google Maps lookup the address for this location and update the location in the dashboard under the Map by copying and pasting the GPS coordinates from the address bar in the browser.
Articles in this section
- How do I generate a transaction Audit Report within Aloha?
- How do I export a report from a campaign that has already been processed?
- How do I enable Two-Factor Authentication in the platform? (Dashboard)
- What is the purpose of the countdown timer for redeemed rewards in the app?
- What Dynamic Tags may be used in Messaging/Campaigns?
- What does the "No Item Found for SKU Punchh......" error mean in Brink?
- Why I am not able to turn the Rich Messages toggle off for a Notification template?
- How can I move email templates from "My Templates" to "Default Templates"?
- Do I need to update my iOS Distribution Certificate? (Apple Developer)
- Which dynamic tag should we use if we want to display the total points in the guest account?