Punchh does not support mobile devices as we solely provide loyalty programs. However, here is a high overview of best practices with regards to memory management on mobile devices.
Best practices to manage memory on a mobile device:
- Restart device on a regular schedule
You should restart your phone at least once per day.
- How to reduce memory use
Animated widgets and widgets that update information on a schedule use the most memory. If your phone is running slow, you can reduce the amount of memory it is using:
- Replace a live wallpaper with a static image
- Remove widgets that automatically update
Manage apps to keep your device running as smoothly as possible
- Update apps, clear app cache and data, recent apps, and uninstall unnecessary apps
- Do not install a third-party Task Manager or Battery Manager. These apps interfere with device software and performance
- Research and monitor all the apps that you install.
- Read app reviews before installing them. Not all apps run smoothly on phones. Read the reviews before downloading an app to see if it has a history of not working properly.
- If your device starts having problems after installing an app, consider uninstalling the app.
A task manager can view running apps and close them.
Find out how many apps are open on device and close unnecessary apps after assessing in task manager
View STORAGE on Device and make sure that the device has adequate space to operate normally.