There is no major difference in the App builds except iOS may have 2-3 more screens than Android related to permissions.
Articles in this section
- How to install the .Net framework on the terminals? (Aloha)
- Why I am not receiving non loyalty transactions in "Receipt item data" export?
- How can I edit a product's Alternate Lookup ID in Revel?
- What Menu Item ID comes over to Punchh from Revel?
- Why I am not able to turn ON the Conditional Gifting toggle for an already saved derived reward with Surprise sets settings?
- What are the gifting rules for Conditional gifting?
- Why am I getting 'No details found but checksum valid for *Location Name*' when I search for an older barcode under Barcode Lookup?
- Why is my guest receiving a multiple redemption error when redeeming for an online order?
- What are the limitations of eClub?
- How can I create a segment from an eClub group?
- Why are stats not populating for any campaign?
- Why is there not a field for Push Notification (PN) Title and Subtitle when creating a Mass Notification campaign?
- Can I get the developer name changed for my brands app on Google Play to reflect my brand's name?
- Can I make my own app design changes in the code of the Punchh software?