The "Add To List" option for the eClub guest list is only visible when the list is added manually through the Platform. If the list is created using API then "Add To List" option will not be visible.
Articles in this section
- Why is my redeemable not coming up to attach to a campaign?
- Why am I seeing duplicate order numbers on different receipts / transactions
- Can you change the location for a reward in a guest's account?
- How can I view the currently set up locations settings on Punchh's backend? (Only Aloha Bigint Locations)
- How can I receive Negative Feedback for specific locations?
- Can Punchh support help with transfers of ownership for locations between franchisees?
- Where can I locate Checkin ID
- How can guests stop using Apple ID to login to loyalty account?
- How to add multiple locations to an admin?
- How to configure the Coupon/Promo code to enter in the "More" section of the app?