The "Add To List" option for the eClub guest list is only visible when the list is added manually through the Platform. If the list is created using API then "Add To List" option will not be visible.
Articles in this section
- How does the Rate Rollback processing function work?
- Revel POS Firewall Validation
- Why are the rewards I gifted to a guest not showing on the guest's timeline?
- Why is an image not loading while viewing an email in Microsoft Outlook?
- How do I verify if the Punchh Proxy service is running on the BOH server?
- In the Promo Campaign Show Page stats what is Gross Spend and how is this calculated?
- Can Location Groups be added to and admin of a Franchise?
- How does the segment type "Top N Guests at Each Location" operate?
- How to create a follow up support ticket
- When will a referral be tagged as a referral?