Step 1 – What
Choose a name and action(s) for your campaign.
- Enter a name for your campaign in the Referral Campaign Name field.
Click the Gift Type drop-down and choose what type of reward the guest will receive after a referral has been made. Depending on your choice, complete the following steps for:
...Gift RedeemableGift Points / VisitsGift Surprise Set
- In the Gift Reason field, add a short message describing the type/purpose of this gift-giving campaign (or leave it as the default "referral").
This message will appears in the guest's account history.
- Click Next to move on to Step 2.
Step 2 – Whom
Select the types of referrals that will count for this campaign and choose your messaging.
Configure campaign settings in the section below.
Add Messaging for each of the notification types you want to send:
Rich messaging is implemented into campaign messaging as well, so make sure to take advantage!For Push NotificationsFor SMS MessageFor Email Message (Required)
Once finished crafting your messaging, click Next to move on to Step 3.
Step 3 – When
Schedule your campaign.
- Click the Start Date field to choose a date from the calendar for your campaign to begin.
- Click the End Date field to choose a date for your campaign to end.
Warning: If you do not choose an end date, your campaign will run indefinitely, and you will not be able to end it except by contacting the Punchh team to reset it.
- Once satisfied with your campaign settings, click Finish to save and schedule your new Referral campaign.
In an effort to supply information as quickly as possible, this article has been published prior to a formal technical review, and is subject to factual, grammatical, and various structural errors. Data may be incomplete, misordered, or incorrect.
This additional disclaimer will be removed upon formal review of this article. The standard Punchh Inc. KB Disclaimer still applies, and can be found at: https://support.punchh.com/hc/en-us/articles/360040100273-Punchh-Inc-Knowledge-Base-Disclaimer