The verification code screen on iFrame appears only in the case when the signup email matches with the email in awaiting migration list. If it doesn’t and only phone number matches, then the screen doesn’t appear on iFrame.
Articles in this section
- Will admins that use a third-party configured SSO be prompted for MFA?
- Why are locations visible in app that are not set up in Punchh?
- How to remove a admin from Franchise associated using the Punchh platform?
- What does "502 Bad Gateway" mean and how to fix?
- How do I see how many redeemable cards a guest currently has?
- How can a guest change the email address on their Hut Rewards account?
- Which format is used by Toast to configure Line Item selector on POS?
- Why the rewards returned back to the guest's account when the redemption was expired?
- How does the "net amount greater than or equal to" item qualifier function work?
- Where do I configure location-specific ordering URLs for a Punchh app using Web SSO?