The verification code screen on iFrame appears only in the case when the signup email matches with the email in awaiting migration list. If it doesn’t and only phone number matches, then the screen doesn’t appear on iFrame.
Articles in this section
- Lapsed Guests Trend
- Why did my guests points seem to randomly expire / disappear?
- Why Don't Unique Guest Values Match Between The Dashboard Landing Page & The Location Scoreboard?
- How long the old segment attribute ‘'has birthday’ checks the DOB for the current year or the last 365 days from the date selected?
- Which birthday attribute is required to be used new Segment Beta and how it works in old segment?
- Why I am getting error "Segment cannot be deleted as it may have connected campaigns/complex segments" while deleting the segment?
- What is the difference between segment attributes "Program Join Date" and "Onboarding Date"? (Segments BETA)
- Why Check-in Data export shows Blank entries for channel field?
- What is a NULL checkin?
- Why is the "Same Store Sales" report (in Analytics > Store Sales) not showing any data?