When the POS will not perform a guest look-up, it is usually a result of a communication issue from the FOH -> BOH -> punchh.com.
Please check the following:
1. Verify the punchh proxy is running.
2. Verify firewall settings are NOT blocking punchh.com. See Aloha Firewall Site Setup
3. Verify the site is configured with the correct API key located in the dashboard
Locations >> select Location >> POS.
4. Run PunchhConf.exe on the back office machine.
5. If the problem still persists, please send the most recent logs from the BOH and the terminal logs from the FOH.
- Provide the Punchh Aloha Terminal logs: PunchhInter*.log and AlohaPunchh*.log where * = date (e.g. 20190510)
%localdir%\TMP\AlohaPunch_YYYYMMDD.log This is the logging by the Punchh GUI portion of the application (AlohaPunchh.exe) application on the terminals)
%localdir%\TMP\PunchhInter_YYYYMMDD.log This is the logging by the Punchh Printing intercept portion of the application (PunchhPrt.dll & PunchhInter.dll) application on the terminals)