Step 1 – What
Choose a name and action(s) for your campaign.
- Enter a name for your campaign.
Click the Gift Type drop-down and choose what type of reward the guest will receive once they've updated the required profile fields. Depending on your choice, complete the following steps for:
...Gift RedeemableGift PointsGift Surprise Set
- In the Gift Reason field, add a short message describing the type/purpose of this gift-giving campaign.
This message will appear in the guest's account history.
- Click Next to move on to Step 2.
Step 2 – Whom
Select the guests and the conditions that must be met before the campaign triggers for them.
Configure campaign settings such as required profile fields, guest segment, signup types, and other options as described in the section below. Depending on your subscription to Punchh added modules, you may not see all of these settings.
Add Messaging for each of the notification types you want to send:
...For Push NotificationsFor SMS MessageFor Email Message (Required)
Once finished crafting your messaging, click Next to move on to Step 3.
Step 3 – When
Schedule your campaign.
- Chose a Start Date and End Date for your campaign.
Leaving these fields blank will activate the campaign immediately, and it will run indefinitely until you deactivate it.
- In the Execution Delay field, enter the time (in minutes) that must pass (after the profile update has occurred) before a guest receives the offer.
This is useful for ensuring that, if awarding a free item, the guest doesn't just redeem it immediately, but rather on their next visit. However, if gifting extra points, a delay may be unnecessary.
- Click Finish to save and schedule your campaign.