To export the data report of such users who have opted to receive text messages,
- Navigate to Analytics >> Data Export.
- After entering the name of the export and select the date range. Please note, location filter will not be applicable on Guest Data.
- Then, click on "Guest Data". Also, check the checkbox displayed in front of the Guest Data. Please refer to the image:
- In the Guest Data drop-down, select "SMS subscription status" under the Available fields.
- Once selected, "SMS subscription status" will be added to the Selected Fields along with the other guest data fields you selected.
- Then "Save and create schedule". Fill the Schedule details as per your requirement (select immediate if you want the report immediately) and enter the recipient's email address.
You will receive the Guest data report, where you can see the users who have Opted to receive text messages.
In an effort to supply information as quickly as possible, this article has been published prior to a formal technical review, and is subject to factual, grammatical, and various structural errors. Data may be incomplete, misordered, or incorrect.
This additional disclaimer will be removed upon formal review of this article. The standard Punchh Inc. KB Disclaimer still applies, and can be found at: https://support.punchh.com/hc/en-us/articles/360040100273-Punchh-Inc-Knowledge-Base-Disclaimer