For locations that have more than one brand operating out of a shared space, there may be a need to change the brand that is active in the loyalty platform.
Example: Austin Highland Mall has a PunchhBowl Salads and PunchhBowl Creamery. During the initial set up, PunchhBowl Salads was the location designated to participate in loyalty. Now, the company would like PunchhBowl Creamery to participate in loyalty instead.
In order to change the participating store, please follow the steps below.
- Open Platform > Settings > Location and select the application that currently participates in loyalty.
- Click the 'POS' tab and locate your NCR Silver Store ID.
NOTE: Make sure to right it down exactly as it appears before proceeding.
3. Delete the NCR Silver Store ID.
4. Navigate back to Platform > Settings > Location. This time select the location that does not currently participate in the loyalty program. This would be the location you are wanting to mark as participating.
5. Click the 'POS' tab and type the NCR Silver Store ID you wrote down in Step 2.
6. Run a 'Data Sync' and the changes will take affect.
For more information on running a Data Sync: How To Run a Data Sync