For stores that experienced the ISL error, please perform the troubleshooting steps below.
Ensure that the Computer Name and TCP Server name match.
Within the POS Configurator:
- Devices > Network Node > Micros (see computer name)
- Devices > Interfaces > Punchh (see TCP Server Name)
- Validate that the names match. If not, please update accordingly.
Ensure that the interface number also matches.
- Micros Side
- POS Configurator > Devices > Interfaces > Punchh (see associated number) [See highlighted portion of image below]
- Punchh Side
- PunchhConfigurator > Micros.cfg > Interface (see associated number)
The default is 90, but the numbers may be anything, as long as they match.
If any changes are made, please reload the database and restart the BOH computer.