To add a check-in channel to a Post Check message campaign,
- Navigate to Guests > Segments > New Segment.
- Fill the Name and description (if any).
- Select the Segment type as "Guest Checkin".
- Under the Effective locations field, choose any "Location" or "Location group". You can also leave it blank if you wish to include all the locations.
- Under the Segment attributes, select Attribute - Event channel, Operator - Equal to, Value - Online order (or which channel you prefer).
- Select the Time duration and timezone.
- Click on Save.
- Then attach this segment to Post Checkin message campaign.
In an effort to supply information as quickly as possible, this article has been published prior to a formal technical review, and is subject to factual, grammatical, and various structural errors. Data may be incomplete, misordered, or incorrect.
This additional disclaimer will be removed upon formal review of this article. The standard Punchh Inc. KB Disclaimer still applies, and can be found at: https://support.punchh.com/hc/en-us/articles/360040100273-Punchh-Inc-Knowledge-Base-Disclaimer