Punchh's development team also receives a notification when a new version is made live. All necessary changes will be managed from the Punchh end for Punchh developed mobile apps.
Articles in this section
- Why do guests receive "your selected reward is not valid for this order" on web or app orders when the items meet the qualification criteria?
- Why is an admin able to access the Campaign tab but unable to access certain campaigns?
- How do I test a lab location in Production but make it unavailable to guests in the mobile app?
- How to give location access to the Admin users?
- Who can provide location access to the Admin users?
- How the Signups are calculated when particular location is selected on landing page?
- How do I change my Punchh admin account email address?
- How to resolve "Cannot start service from the command line or debugger. A windows Service must first be installed" error.
- How to update the alert message displayed when the Coupon code is added while ordering online?
- Can we exclude certain menu items from being considered as a "Favorite Menu Item" on the guest timeline?