In order to setup a site to send log files to Punchh, please verify the following steps:
1. Ensure http://poslogs.punchh.com/ is whitelisted
- From the POS BOH PC open a web browser and navigate to the following web page:
The web page should return a plain white page with OK. If the page doesn't return OK, the firewall needs to be reviewed to ensure the correct FW rules are in place.
2. Set the 'LogLevel' and 'LogUpload_FQDN_FLAG' parameter in the Punchh Configurator:
- Navigate to C:\ProgramFiles\Punchh\PunchhConfigurator.exe
- Under the Punchh.cfg tab, change
- LogLevel - Details
- LogUpload_FQDN_FLAG - True
- Click Apply & Exit
Note: These changes will take place immediately but the site will start sending logs the next business day.