Currently, we can only export the report with the "Total banked reward" earned in the account by selecting the "Total banked reward" field from the Guest Data from the data export section available on platform.
In order to pull a report displaying the dollar amount currently present in the guest's wallet that can be later redeemed, please do the following:
- In the Punchh platform, navigate to Analytics > Data Export
- Name the report, select a date range, select the appropriate locations, click the box on the right side of the screen next to Guest Data then click on Guest Data
- A menu will appear that will allow you to select what fields of data will be pulled for your report. Select Total Banked Rewards and any other necessary items
- Select 'Save & Create Schedule' at the bottom of the page
- Schedule the report to send at whatever interval (daily, weekly, immediately) and to whichever email addresses or FTP endpoints need to receive the data
In an effort to supply information as quickly as possible, this article has been published prior to a formal technical review, and is subject to factual, grammatical, and various structural errors. Data may be incomplete, misordered, or incorrect.
This additional disclaimer will be removed upon formal review of this article. The standard Punchh Inc. KB Disclaimer still applies, and can be found at: https://support.punchh.com/hc/en-us/articles/360040100273-Punchh-Inc-Knowledge-Base-Disclaimer