In order to export a report displaying the total banked rewards earned in an account, it will require a data export.
- In the Punchh platform, navigate to Analytics > Data Export
- Name the report, select a date range, select the appropriate locations, click the box on the right side of the screen next to Guest Data then click on Guest Data
- A menu will appear that will allow you to select what fields of data will be pulled for your report. Select Total Banked Rewards and any other necessary items
- Select 'Save & Create Schedule' at the bottom of the page
- Schedule the report to send at whatever interval (daily, weekly, immediately) and to whichever email addresses or FTP endpoints need to receive the data