Currently, menu items may only be added or deleted from your POS system. Once added or removed, the new data will be reflected the next time Punchh syncs with your POS.
Articles in this section
- Why are newly added Profile Fields not retroactively being added to guest timelines?
- Why is my aloha terminal reaching out to an incorrect IP address?
- Can the verbiage within the "Need Help" email be configured?
- Can I export coupon codes from an Active Campaign?
- Why I am getting barcode printed on the receipts for the location whose validation type is set to "Receipt Image"?
- How can we see when a referral is rewarded under list view of referrals?
- How do we update the current Punchh Error Code messages displayed on the POS (Revel)?
- How do I update a Guest Email Address on their Profile?
- Why can't I find a Punchh Developed App in the App Store? (iOS)
- Is there a way to ban a device from using our app?