Announcements are Rich Messages sent to every user in your loyalty program (signed up for the mobile app). These are meant to be sent to all users, thus, they cannot be segmented like Rich Messages in Campaigns.
Articles in this section
- How do I export data regarding Points gifted from a campaign?
- How to check an image's resolution? (Mac)
- How to check an image's resolution? (Windows PC)
- Why is the Rich Message image cropped/stretched in the app?
- Why did guests not receive emails from a campaign?
- Where can the data used in Participation Rate be found?
- Why am I seeing 'The remote name could not be resolved: 'isl.punchh.com'' error under Heartbeats > Location > Log?
- Is it possible to add total number of guests in the Business on the Punchh Dashboard?
- What happens when a redeemable that's attached to a live campaign is deactivated?
- Why didn't my guest earn on their online order when the redemption receipt shows up on their timeline?