Dumpster Divers guest report shows you a list of guests whose activity indicates the possibility of abuse. When a guest scans multiple receipts within a short amount of time (and especially if the guest attempts to scan previously-used receipts) their behavior can be flagged in this report, allowing you to identify potential abusers, investigate their activity by checking out their receipt barcodes, and take action if necessary.
Articles in this section
- Why toggle button is not available for the notification template.
- Can I view all deactivated/banned guests?
- How to reinstall Punchh on FOH terminals using Punchhconf.exe (Aloha)
- What does the "Terminal Store Identifier is NOT in sync with Service Store Identifier" error mean? (Aloha)
- Why I'm unable to transfer the gift card?
- What are System Checkins in the Location report?
- How to add new menu items to an existing Line Item Selector
- Why do guests receive "your selected reward is not valid for this order" on web or app orders when the items meet the qualification criteria?
- Why is an admin able to access the Campaign tab but unable to access certain campaigns?
- How do I test a lab location in Production but make it unavailable to guests in the mobile app?