Dumpster Divers guest report shows you a list of guests whose activity indicates the possibility of abuse. When a guest scans multiple receipts within a short amount of time (and especially if the guest attempts to scan previously-used receipts) their behavior can be flagged in this report, allowing you to identify potential abusers, investigate their activity by checking out their receipt barcodes, and take action if necessary.
Articles in this section
- How can I remove a shared user from a gift card?
- What is the difference between an item qualifier and an item filter?
- What is "link branding" in Sendgrid?
- How to change android developer's email displayed in Play store for App?
- How to enable "Email Marketing Subscription" checkbox in the brand's iframe?
- How to build a segment of guests that joined e-club before a specific date?
- What permission is needed to access the Punchh Knowledge Base?
- Why is there no data in 'Email Engagement Stats' once the campaign has started?
- Why did guest receive a Recall Campaign multiple times?
- the next day and Next Working Day meant in Compression Campaigns?