Dumpster Divers guest report shows you a list of guests whose activity indicates the possibility of abuse. When a guest scans multiple receipts within a short amount of time (and especially if the guest attempts to scan previously-used receipts) their behavior can be flagged in this report, allowing you to identify potential abusers, investigate their activity by checking out their receipt barcodes, and take action if necessary.
Articles in this section
- What does the error "connection reset by peer" mean on the FTP Endpoints page?
- Where can I find the stats of the of users' first loyalty check-in at a particular location?
- Is phone number a required field for a guest under Edit Profile?
- Can a Maximum Amount for gift cards be defined in Punchh for a business?
- Which button should be pressed for Punchh redemptions in Positouch?
- What does " Guest uses an Unknown Device" indicate on a guest's timeline?
- Why is a Punchh campaign email displaying strangely in Outlook?
- How do I create an API key in my brands sandbox or production environment?
- How do I export data immediately from the Punchh platform?
- What is Order Throttling in OLO?