Dumpster Divers guest report shows you a list of guests whose activity indicates the possibility of abuse. When a guest scans multiple receipts within a short amount of time (and especially if the guest attempts to scan previously-used receipts) their behavior can be flagged in this report, allowing you to identify potential abusers, investigate their activity by checking out their receipt barcodes, and take action if necessary.
Articles in this section
- How do I export data regarding Points gifted from a campaign?
- How to check an image's resolution? (Mac)
- How to check an image's resolution? (Windows PC)
- Why is the Rich Message image cropped/stretched in the app?
- Why did guests not receive emails from a campaign?
- Where can the data used in Participation Rate be found?
- Why am I seeing 'The remote name could not be resolved: 'isl.punchh.com'' error under Heartbeats > Location > Log?
- Is it possible to add total number of guests in the Business on the Punchh Dashboard?
- What happens when a redeemable that's attached to a live campaign is deactivated?
- Why didn't my guest earn on their online order when the redemption receipt shows up on their timeline?