Dumpster Divers guest report shows you a list of guests whose activity indicates the possibility of abuse. When a guest scans multiple receipts within a short amount of time (and especially if the guest attempts to scan previously-used receipts) their behavior can be flagged in this report, allowing you to identify potential abusers, investigate their activity by checking out their receipt barcodes, and take action if necessary.
Articles in this section
- Why did eClub guests upload fail for a guest?
- In a co-branded location, how do I change the brand that is participating in loyalty? (NCR Silver)
- What is a Profile Update Campaign?
- Why am I getting there is a problem with the website security certificate when ping the https://isl.punchh.com/ping site?
- How can I export a report of the users who have Opted to receive text messages (SMS)?
- How can I determine the number of users who have successfully redeemed a reward associated with a specific campaign along with their email addresses?
- How can I enable/disable a PIN for Digital Gift Cards?
- How do I create a new coupon campaign?
- Why is the segment size not giving the correct value when the 'between' operator is used?
- Can the CSS for the Iframe be modified?