Dumpster Divers guest report shows you a list of guests whose activity indicates the possibility of abuse. When a guest scans multiple receipts within a short amount of time (and especially if the guest attempts to scan previously-used receipts) their behavior can be flagged in this report, allowing you to identify potential abusers, investigate their activity by checking out their receipt barcodes, and take action if necessary.
Articles in this section
- How to get number of users who have verified their email address?
- Why stats are not available on the Campaign Performance Page (Beta)
- What is the difference between Redemption Mark and Card Redemption Mark available in the business settings?
- Why I am receiving the error "Dependent redemptions exist. Please deactivate this redeemable instead." while deleting a redeemable?
- What fields are required to create a Business Migration Users list?
- Why the guest timeline shows push notification status as 'Not notifiable'?
- Why do some rewards show a live location and others show the HQ location?
- "Error Reading JObject from JsonReader" error Positouch
- What do the colors indicate in Currency Status?
- Are UTM parameters automatically added with "Click Tracking" enabled via sendgrid?