Dumpster Divers guest report shows you a list of guests whose activity indicates the possibility of abuse. When a guest scans multiple receipts within a short amount of time (and especially if the guest attempts to scan previously-used receipts) their behavior can be flagged in this report, allowing you to identify potential abusers, investigate their activity by checking out their receipt barcodes, and take action if necessary.
Articles in this section
- How can I adjust the year of my birthday in the app?
- Where do I find the Punchh Location Key for a site?
- Can a guest use Banked Rewards to purchase a Gift Card?
- Why are Guests not receiving a verification code when migrating?
- Why are guests not included in a "No Checkins in X Duration" segment if they've never had a checkin?
- Why are my campaigns displaying a different scheduled timezone than when I set them to go out?
- Why am I seeing, "InvalidLocation Key" in Punchh Logs? (Aloha)
- Why can I not Gift/Message a Guest User account?
- Why are guests with suspicious activity not listed in Fraud Suspects report?
- How do I test a Post Check-in Campaign Offer?