Dumpster Divers guest report shows you a list of guests whose activity indicates the possibility of abuse. When a guest scans multiple receipts within a short amount of time (and especially if the guest attempts to scan previously-used receipts) their behavior can be flagged in this report, allowing you to identify potential abusers, investigate their activity by checking out their receipt barcodes, and take action if necessary.
Articles in this section
- Is it possible to view or search for guests within the Merlin segment types (fan, super fan, infrequent, etc)?
- Why there are no location and rank details in the "Top n loyalty guests segment" export?
- Why does Punchh require MFA for login?
- How do I upload multiple images at once to media manager?
- In what timezone Post Purchase campaigns runs?
- What is Rolling Expiry?
- Are coupon codes recycled if they are not used?
- Does only loyalty checkin information is included in Checkin Data Export?
- How to exclude gift cards from being discounted when a promo/coupon is applied?
- Why a new account is created when Guests update their email in Facebook?