Dumpster Divers guest report shows you a list of guests whose activity indicates the possibility of abuse. When a guest scans multiple receipts within a short amount of time (and especially if the guest attempts to scan previously-used receipts) their behavior can be flagged in this report, allowing you to identify potential abusers, investigate their activity by checking out their receipt barcodes, and take action if necessary.
Articles in this section
- Discount setup at POS (Micros)
- Campaign Alert
- Why are guests not qualifying for location specific promo codes?
- How does Location Based Segments works for eClub guests?
- Can we remove the user accounts that are sharing devices from the timeline snapshot?
- How can we confirm if a guest shares a device with another guest?
- How does a Qualification Criteria interact with line items of type "D"?
- Why am I getting the message "Please ask cashier to credit points for your purchase."?
- What are the different Validation Types in the POS settings for a location?
- Why do Loyalty sales on the Dashboard not match Loyalty sales in Analytics Audience?