Dumpster Divers guest report shows you a list of guests whose activity indicates the possibility of abuse. When a guest scans multiple receipts within a short amount of time (and especially if the guest attempts to scan previously-used receipts) their behavior can be flagged in this report, allowing you to identify potential abusers, investigate their activity by checking out their receipt barcodes, and take action if necessary.
Articles in this section
- Why are stats for Participation Rate and Spend Lift showing zero for the current day?
- Why do I get an "Insufficient Privileges to access this resource" error when editing the Base Redeemable?
- How do I change the store number for a location in Punchh?
- How can I add media to email templates?
- Why are email templates not displaying in campaigns?
- Why am I receiving an Invalid Store ID error message at the POS? (NCR Silver)
- Do I need a smartphone to earn loyalty rewards with Punchh?
- Will past rich messages update in app if changes are made to the style sheet associated with the campaign that delivered them?
- Are deactivated campaigns shown in Campaign Analytics custom reporting exports?
- How can I tell if an email template has been published or is in draft state?