Segments based on an ongoing, rolling duration (meaning they refresh daily, monthly, yearly) are called Dynamic Segments because the volume/makeup of guests will change as new data is collected. Guests may leave the segment (perhaps a lapsed guest finally checks in) or new ones may enter.
Articles in this section
- How do I Install Loyalty App on Android?
- (iPhone) Apps do not work with enlarged text
- How do I Install Loyalty App in iOS?
- NCR Silver Punchh Activation
- Why are redeemables greyed out when we try to select them? (Toast)
- Why am I getting the “Error attempting to find unit ID" error? (Aloha)
- Can membership descriptions change on the mobile app?
- Why does nothing show under the Heartbeats section in the Punchh Dashboard?
- How do I find the GPS coordinates of an address on Google Maps so I can add them in Dashboard for a location ?
- How can I update general info regarding the Rewards Program within the App?