Segments based on an ongoing, rolling duration (meaning they refresh daily, monthly, yearly) are called Dynamic Segments because the volume/makeup of guests will change as new data is collected. Guests may leave the segment (perhaps a lapsed guest finally checks in) or new ones may enter.
Articles in this section
- Why is my Birthday Campaign delivering its reward one day after the guest birthday?
- Which is the equivalent filter for segment type (OLD) ‘Total Points on Current Card’ would be in Segments Beta?
- Why the segment type "Current Reward balance" not pulling the guests who have the points in their current card?
- Which segment type in old Segment section is used to pull points from the current card?
- What value the segment type "Current Reward Balance" pulls?
- Why is my Notification Template or email reflecting the wrong amount of current points to the guest?
- How long are POS logs stored?
- What is the Reset Password URL used for?
- How to raise support ticket to valuetec?
- Campaign Processing Progress Bar