Segments based on an ongoing, rolling duration (meaning they refresh daily, monthly, yearly) are called Dynamic Segments because the volume/makeup of guests will change as new data is collected. Guests may leave the segment (perhaps a lapsed guest finally checks in) or new ones may enter.
Articles in this section
- Why are Online Orders from one location not earning points?
- What are the steps to download Aloha/Punchh program updates during business hours? (Aloha)
- How Do I Stop POS Reporting For A Closed Location?
- [INT] Upgrading from Aloha version 12.3 or 6.7 to Aloha version 15.1 (Aloha)
- Can I edit a qualification criteria after a connected coupon has been delivered?
- Can I edit a redeemable after it has already been delivered?
- Why is a guest receiving a forgot password email even though they didn't request it?
- What is the segment type, "Total Points (Unexpired)"?
- What is the "Total Points On Current Card" Segment Type?
- When will a redemption code expire?