Segments based on an ongoing, rolling duration (meaning they refresh daily, monthly, yearly) are called Dynamic Segments because the volume/makeup of guests will change as new data is collected. Guests may leave the segment (perhaps a lapsed guest finally checks in) or new ones may enter.
Articles in this section
- Lapsed Guests Trend
- Why did my guests points seem to randomly expire / disappear?
- Why Don't Unique Guest Values Match Between The Dashboard Landing Page & The Location Scoreboard?
- How long the old segment attribute ‘'has birthday’ checks the DOB for the current year or the last 365 days from the date selected?
- Which birthday attribute is required to be used new Segment Beta and how it works in old segment?
- Why I am getting error "Segment cannot be deleted as it may have connected campaigns/complex segments" while deleting the segment?
- What is the difference between segment attributes "Program Join Date" and "Onboarding Date"? (Segments BETA)
- Why Check-in Data export shows Blank entries for channel field?
- What is a NULL checkin?
- Why is the "Same Store Sales" report (in Analytics > Store Sales) not showing any data?