Segments based on an ongoing, rolling duration (meaning they refresh daily, monthly, yearly) are called Dynamic Segments because the volume/makeup of guests will change as new data is collected. Guests may leave the segment (perhaps a lapsed guest finally checks in) or new ones may enter.
Articles in this section
- How can I run a report on the number of users utilizing a language translation of the app?
- How do I export data regarding Points gifted from a campaign?
- How to check an image's resolution? (Mac)
- How to check an image's resolution? (Windows PC)
- Why is the Rich Message image cropped/stretched in the app?
- Why did guests not receive emails from a campaign?
- Where can the data used in Participation Rate be found?
- Why am I seeing 'The remote name could not be resolved: 'isl.punchh.com'' error under Heartbeats > Location > Log?
- Is it possible to add total number of guests in the Business on the Punchh Dashboard?
- What happens when a redeemable that's attached to a live campaign is deactivated?