Segments based on an ongoing, rolling duration (meaning they refresh daily, monthly, yearly) are called Dynamic Segments because the volume/makeup of guests will change as new data is collected. Guests may leave the segment (perhaps a lapsed guest finally checks in) or new ones may enter.
Articles in this section
- Why is the "Pay" and amount button missing in the app on the credit card payment screen?
- How do you allow Franchise Admins use locations for segments or campaigns?
- Why didn't a dollar amount redeemable discount certain line items?
- What permissions are needed to view all export Schedules under Support?
- What does "OTP" stand for?
- Is it possible to change the "Discount" verbiage which is appearing on the online ordering checkout page while using the app?
- How can I see coupon redemption by location?
- Where can we see how the guest has redeemed the coupon code? (POS vs online order)
- How coupon code is tied to a checkin?
- How does a coupon code is attached to a loyalty account when unlocked at the POS?