In a campaign set, there could be only one gifting or email per guest. If a guest receives gift or notification from one campaign, then they would not receive any more notification/gifts from the rest of campaigns of the same campaign set. Thus, if two campaigns use a custom segment with the same CSV file attached then emails or gift would be sent to the guests only once.
Articles in this section
- Why can I not Gift/Message a Guest User account?
- Why are guests with suspicious activity not listed in Fraud Suspects report?
- How do I test a Post Check-in Campaign Offer?
- Where can I update the iFrame CSS URL?
- Can locations in Punchh be deleted permanently?
- What value does Punchh filter by when exporting guests from Analytics?
- What does the error "Invalid Division Number" mean when purchasing Gift Cards?
- Why does my email scorecard for a location not have all data available?
- How do we find when the 1st and last emails were delivered to Guests?
- How do we apply a point multiplier to all menu items?