In a campaign set, there could be only one gifting or email per guest. If a guest receives gift or notification from one campaign, then they would not receive any more notification/gifts from the rest of campaigns of the same campaign set. Thus, if two campaigns use a custom segment with the same CSV file attached then emails or gift would be sent to the guests only once.
Articles in this section
- Why are barcodes not printing on any terminals (Aloha)?
- How do I update the logo visible on the iFrame?
- Why is my redeemable not coming up to attach to a campaign?
- Why am I seeing duplicate order numbers on different receipts / transactions
- Can you change the location for a reward in a guest's account?
- How can I view the currently set up locations settings on Punchh's backend? (Only Aloha Bigint Locations)
- How can I receive Negative Feedback for specific locations?
- Can Punchh support help with transfers of ownership for locations between franchisees?
- Where can I locate Checkin ID
- How can guests stop using Apple ID to login to loyalty account?