In a campaign set, there could be only one gifting or email per guest. If a guest receives gift or notification from one campaign, then they would not receive any more notification/gifts from the rest of campaigns of the same campaign set. Thus, if two campaigns use a custom segment with the same CSV file attached then emails or gift would be sent to the guests only once.
Articles in this section
- What can I do if the PunchhInter.config is blank?
- Why there are no stats under Average Per Location column in Month on Month report?
- How do I enable Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) in the Punchh platform?
- Why the message "This barcode is already registered to your account" is displayed while scanning the receipt?
- Can I export coupon codes as QR codes?
- Why is the Analytics section of the Dashboard missing from my account?
- Why am I getting "unable to apply gift card" error?
- How to make a service charge earnable?
- Guest Subscribed to SMS text but not reflected in Dashboard
- Prevent Double Points Earning for Online Orders (TOAST)