In a campaign set, there could be only one gifting or email per guest. If a guest receives gift or notification from one campaign, then they would not receive any more notification/gifts from the rest of campaigns of the same campaign set. Thus, if two campaigns use a custom segment with the same CSV file attached then emails or gift would be sent to the guests only once.
Articles in this section
- Lapsed Guests Trend
- Can Punchh remove a Guest's data from all Punchh systems upon request?
- How do I check the location key at store (Aloha)?
- Why am I not receiving a test email when testing a campaign?
- Can I make changes to the CSS file for our iFrame?
- Why Do Email Engagement Stats Differ Between The Classic and New Campaign Performance Page?
- How does "Return reward to guest's account if redemption is not honored or if redemption code expires" feature works.
- How to update end date for a redeemable
- Why Don't Guests Earn On Delivery Fees If No Earning Exclusion Is Configured?
- Sendgrid email engagement stats data export