In a campaign set, there could be only one gifting or email per guest. If a guest receives gift or notification from one campaign, then they would not receive any more notification/gifts from the rest of campaigns of the same campaign set. Thus, if two campaigns use a custom segment with the same CSV file attached then emails or gift would be sent to the guests only once.
Articles in this section
- Why isn't my Item ID Line Item Selector working?
- How can I bulk update the location hours on the Punchh Platform?
- When using coupons and promos in the app, why do I receive the, "Coupons are not configured for this store" error?
- What is the Toast workflow for barcodes to print?
- How do I update/change a Guests Favorite Connected Location?
- How do I update a Location Phone Number?
- Why does the Campaign Analysis show no data?
- Why am I receiving, "Error creating schedule: Start Time Campaign schedule time should be in future" when creating a Campaign?
- How do I edit/remove a Phone Number from a Guest Timeline?
- What to do when an Android Beta Tester can't access the live app upon launch?