In a campaign set, there could be only one gifting or email per guest. If a guest receives gift or notification from one campaign, then they would not receive any more notification/gifts from the rest of campaigns of the same campaign set. Thus, if two campaigns use a custom segment with the same CSV file attached then emails or gift would be sent to the guests only once.
Articles in this section
- Lapsed Guests Trend
- Why is a barcode not centered not the receipt?
- Is Punchh able to add images to a receipt?
- Why is a redeemable not working on multiple locations?
- Is there any Deeplink Tag that takes a guest directly to the menu of their Favorite Store?
- Is it possible to override the "Device shared with maximum number of guests" by reinstalling the app?
- Why is a guest not seeing a reward that was gifted to them?
- Why did a eClub guest not receive sign up campaign reward?
- Why I am seeing a plain text unsubscribe message at the bottom of the email and how to fix it?
- Why am I receiving the error "Either a Segment or an Effective Location must be selected" when attempting to send a test notification from a mass notification campaign?