In a campaign set only first campaign is scheduled and the rest are not scheduled because their time for running is dependent on time consumed by the previous campaign. Thus only first campaign in the campaigns set will have scheduled at info even if all the campaign have run successfully.
Articles in this section
- How can I remove a shared user from a gift card?
- What is the difference between an item qualifier and an item filter?
- What is "link branding" in Sendgrid?
- How to change android developer's email displayed in Play store for App?
- How to enable "Email Marketing Subscription" checkbox in the brand's iframe?
- How to build a segment of guests that joined e-club before a specific date?
- What permission is needed to access the Punchh Knowledge Base?
- Why is there no data in 'Email Engagement Stats' once the campaign has started?
- Why did guest receive a Recall Campaign multiple times?
- the next day and Next Working Day meant in Compression Campaigns?