In a campaign set only first campaign is scheduled and the rest are not scheduled because their time for running is dependent on time consumed by the previous campaign. Thus only first campaign in the campaigns set will have scheduled at info even if all the campaign have run successfully.
Articles in this section
- What do the eClub stats mean in the Guest tab?
- When clicking on the Punchh Button, the Punchh Interface does not load (Aloha)
- Is it possible to create admin users via API?
- Why is a "Target Price for a Bundle" redeemable applying to multiple bundles on the check?
- Why are stats for Participation Rate and Spend Lift showing zero for the current day?
- Why do I get an "Insufficient Privileges to access this resource" error when editing the Base Redeemable?
- How do I change the store number for a location in Punchh?
- How can I add media to email templates?
- Why are email templates not displaying in campaigns?
- Why am I receiving an Invalid Store ID error message at the POS? (NCR Silver)