In a campaign set only first campaign is scheduled and the rest are not scheduled because their time for running is dependent on time consumed by the previous campaign. Thus only first campaign in the campaigns set will have scheduled at info even if all the campaign have run successfully.
Articles in this section
- Lapsed Guests Trend
- Why I am getting error "Segment cannot be deleted as it may have connected campaigns/complex segments" while deleting the segment?
- What is the difference between segment attributes "Program Join Date" and "Onboarding Date"? (Segments BETA)
- Why Check-in Data export shows Blank entries for channel field?
- What is a NULL checkin?
- Why is the "Same Store Sales" report (in Analytics > Store Sales) not showing any data?
- Why is the User field sometimes blank in the Coupon Redemption Report?
- Why doesn't my Promo Campaign show up in the Redemption Data Report?
- Why is the Redemption Receipt Number field sometimes blank in the Coupon Redemption Report?
- How to run PunchhConf.exe Silently for Aloha