In the settings of the campaign through which the reward was credited, if the Lifespan Duration Function is set to Reference date only then the reward will expire on the same day as the day it was credited and will overlap the expiry days/date which has been set for the redeemable.
Articles in this section
- How do I delete a guest from the Punchh Platform?
- Why are a larger amount of Guests falling into the Top N Loyalty Guests at each Location Segment Type?
- How can I make a redeemable with Sum of Amounts apply to a specific amount of items on the check?
- How can I tell if our modifiers are showing up correctly in Punchh?
- How do I transfer all eClub members or loyalty members from one favorite location to another location?
- Can we change the Minimum/Low Feedback Rating Threshold?
- Why aren't campaigns showing up in the Advertised Campaign list?
- Why are guests with zero points getting an expiration notification?
- Why is the Calendar to schedule a Campaign reflect days in the Past?
- Why isn't my Item ID Line Item Selector working?