In the settings of the campaign through which the reward was credited, if the Lifespan Duration Function is set to Reference date only then the reward will expire on the same day as the day it was credited and will overlap the expiry days/date which has been set for the redeemable.
Articles in this section
- Why is my Birthday Campaign delivering its reward one day after the guest birthday?
- Which is the equivalent filter for segment type (OLD) ‘Total Points on Current Card’ would be in Segments Beta?
- Why the segment type "Current Reward balance" not pulling the guests who have the points in their current card?
- Which segment type in old Segment section is used to pull points from the current card?
- What value the segment type "Current Reward Balance" pulls?
- Why is my Notification Template or email reflecting the wrong amount of current points to the guest?
- How long are POS logs stored?
- What is the Reset Password URL used for?
- How to raise support ticket to valuetec?
- Campaign Processing Progress Bar