In the settings of the campaign through which the reward was credited, if the Lifespan Duration Function is set to Reference date only then the reward will expire on the same day as the day it was credited and will overlap the expiry days/date which has been set for the redeemable.
Articles in this section
- How do you allow Franchise Admins use locations for segments or campaigns?
- Why didn't a dollar amount redeemable discount certain line items?
- What permissions are needed to view all export Schedules under Support?
- What does "OTP" stand for?
- Is it possible to change the "Discount" verbiage which is appearing on the online ordering checkout page while using the app?
- How can I see coupon redemption by location?
- Where can we see how the guest has redeemed the coupon code? (POS vs online order)
- How coupon code is tied to a checkin?
- How does a coupon code is attached to a loyalty account when unlocked at the POS?
- Why am I able to enter/scan a redemption code successfully at the POS but receive an error when selecting the reward from the guest's account?