In the settings of the campaign through which the reward was credited, if the Lifespan Duration Function is set to Reference date only then the reward will expire on the same day as the day it was credited and will overlap the expiry days/date which has been set for the redeemable.
Articles in this section
- How do I set the maximum amount that can be set on a gift card?
- What does the "Wait too Long" error indicate (Positouch)?
- How do I manually unsubscribe a guest from receiving emails/SMS?
- If a receipt shows as RED in barcode search or lookup what does that indicate?
- What does the error "connection reset by peer" mean on the FTP Endpoints page?
- Where can I find the stats of the of users' first loyalty check-in at a particular location?
- Is phone number a required field for a guest under Edit Profile?
- Can a Maximum Amount for gift cards be defined in Punchh for a business?
- Which button should be pressed for Punchh redemptions in Positouch?