In the settings of the campaign through which the reward was credited, if the Lifespan Duration Function is set to Reference date only then the reward will expire on the same day as the day it was credited and will overlap the expiry days/date which has been set for the redeemable.
Articles in this section
- Why are barcodes not printing on any terminals (Aloha)?
- How do I update the logo visible on the iFrame?
- Why is my redeemable not coming up to attach to a campaign?
- Why am I seeing duplicate order numbers on different receipts / transactions
- Can you change the location for a reward in a guest's account?
- How can I view the currently set up locations settings on Punchh's backend? (Only Aloha Bigint Locations)
- How can I receive Negative Feedback for specific locations?
- Can Punchh support help with transfers of ownership for locations between franchisees?
- Where can I locate Checkin ID
- How can guests stop using Apple ID to login to loyalty account?