In the settings of the campaign through which the reward was credited, if the Lifespan Duration Function is set to Reference date only then the reward will expire on the same day as the day it was credited and will overlap the expiry days/date which has been set for the redeemable.
Articles in this section
- How do I change the timezone used in data exports for Checkin Data?
- What does "Item with barcode [string] does not exist" mean? (Auphan)
- Can Connected Locations be removed from guests?
- How do I check for a new version of Aloha?
- How does the "Campaign Management - Restricted Access" permission work?
- Why the app is no longer available to download from the App Store?
- How do I remove a location from a location group?
- How to reactivate a recall campaign whose current status is Inactive?
- Where can I find which Notification Templates are Enabled/Disabled to be triggered for the business?
- Why the Reward Notification template is not triggered for a business which use "Points Unlock Redeemable"?