Blackout Dates are a way for your company to block off specific time periods/date ranges, prohibiting certain users from running Mass Notification or Mass Offer campaigns during that window. For example, this may be useful for when your company is deploying a global campaign with a message targeted to all of your loyalty users at all of your locations and you want to make sure there won't be any local Franchisee running a messaging campaign at the same time, causing a conflict or simply overloading guests with too many messages.
Articles in this section
- How to install the .Net framework on the terminals? (Aloha)
- Why I am not receiving non loyalty transactions in "Receipt item data" export?
- How can I edit a product's Alternate Lookup ID in Revel?
- What Menu Item ID comes over to Punchh from Revel?
- Why I am not able to turn ON the Conditional Gifting toggle for an already saved derived reward with Surprise sets settings?
- What are the gifting rules for Conditional gifting?
- Why am I getting 'No details found but checksum valid for *Location Name*' when I search for an older barcode under Barcode Lookup?
- Why is my guest receiving a multiple redemption error when redeeming for an online order?
- What are the limitations of eClub?
- How can I create a segment from an eClub group?