Blackout Dates are a way for your company to block off specific time periods/date ranges, prohibiting certain users from running Mass Notification or Mass Offer campaigns during that window. For example, this may be useful for when your company is deploying a global campaign with a message targeted to all of your loyalty users at all of your locations and you want to make sure there won't be any local Franchisee running a messaging campaign at the same time, causing a conflict or simply overloading guests with too many messages.
Articles in this section
- Why did eClub guests upload fail for a guest?
- In a co-branded location, how do I change the brand that is participating in loyalty? (NCR Silver)
- What is a Profile Update Campaign?
- Why am I getting there is a problem with the website security certificate when ping the https://isl.punchh.com/ping site?
- How can I export a report of the users who have Opted to receive text messages (SMS)?
- How can I determine the number of users who have successfully redeemed a reward associated with a specific campaign along with their email addresses?
- How can I enable/disable a PIN for Digital Gift Cards?
- How do I create a new coupon campaign?
- Why is the segment size not giving the correct value when the 'between' operator is used?
- Can the CSS for the Iframe be modified?